The Middle East Alliance, a not-for-profit project, was founded in 2009 to provide a one-stop location for all Middle Eastern news and blogs for Western audiences. The Middle East Alliance works as a collection of bloggers from around the Middle East, sharing stories and experiences in one place.
The ultimate goal of the Middle East Alliance is to provide a source that enables the English speaking world to better understand life on the ground in the Middle East, as told from the people who live there and experience it first hand.
Along with hundreds of interested individuals, the Middle East Alliance Blog Digest is read by people at:
- The US State Department (www.state.gov)
- The United States Institute of Peace (www.usip.org)
- The Woodrow Wilson Center for Scholars (www.wilsoncenter.org)
- The American Enterprise Institute (www.aei.org)
- The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (www.carnegieendowment.org)
- The Brookings Institute (www.brookings.edu)
- The National Democratic Institute (www.ndi.org)
- Georgetown University's Center for Arab Studies (www.ccas.georgetown.edu)
- Middlebury College's Middle East Studies Department (www.middlebury.edu)
- The American Israel Political Affairs Committee (www.aipac.org)
Interested in having your organization added? Contact us.